Friday, March 6, 2015

It's Moving Day ... For Ian Hadden's Family History Blog

After several years on the Blogger platform, I have decided to move my blog over to WordPress.

All of my posts are moving along and the migration appears to have been successful. 

The new address for Ian Hadden's Family History blog is my 'custom' URL:

                             www.ianhadden.org

New posts will be coming although I suspect I will need to ask for some patience on your part as I get accustomed and comfortable with the new blog platform environment.

See you in my new 'digs.'

3 comments:

  1. Good for you, Ian! I think you'll be very happy with Wordpress. I moved my Blogger blog to Wordpress a few months ago, and I'm so glad I did. If you're interested, you can read my post about it at http://www.littlebytesoflife.com/2015/02/broke-blogger.html.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Elizabeth, I made my final decision to move after reading your blog post about your decision-making process. Thanks for the inspiration!

      Delete